Health & Safety
Dear Guests of the Bonnie,
We’ve been hard at work to protect the health and safety of our guests and team alike. Since reopening our indoors for 25% capacity, we have taken the following measures to upgrade our dining room:
- Newly installed HEPA filters AND ultraviolet light bacteria killers in all of our air conditioning systems in accordance with city-wide guidance.
- Collection of detailed contact information from one guest at each table - both indoors and outdoors.
- Mandatory temperature checks for anyone entering the building. This also applies to pick-up order customers. Legally - nobody with a temperature above 100 degrees is permitted to enter the building.
- Where applicable, 5 feet tall physical partitions have been placed between tables.
- All staff are wearing CDC-compliant face coverings at all times.
- Regularly documented deep-cleaning and disinfecting of all stations at regular intervals, especially high touch surfaces
We are excited to welcome you back! To good health!
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. We’re here if you need us.
Thank you again for your continued support, especially in these strange times. We are happy to be here to serve you once again!
The Bonnie Team
18 November 2020